Saturday 28 March 2009

Negative Me in A-Z (said yankee style it rhymes)

Originally Posted - 12 June 2007

I have been pondering today, not always a good thing to do and now I am not working I seem to have a lot more time to ponder.

It wasn’t a particularly low day, I took daughter for her theory driving test this morning first thing (she failed) and while waiting for her met one of my friends for coffee, on the way home we called at one of the building sites being developed by my old company and had a hug and quick natter with my fave builder! We also dropped in to see my mum and dad and had a jolly and smiley time there.

So why the sudden little dark cloud buzzing over my head this afternoon??

I sat relaxing, reading my book and pondering. I love words, I love descriptive words, words that are stringed together to create a picture and I started to think about words I would use to describe me if pushed to do so. I noted they were all pretty negative so I have constructed an A-Z of negative words that I feel is me.

Don't worry......I’m sure in a day or two I will feel perkier and will bore you with the sequel of positive ones!!!!

Analytical,

Bossy,

Clingy,

Demanding,

Erratic,

Fat,

Greedy,

High maintenance,

Ignorant,

Jealous,

Knackered,

Lazy,

Mardy,

Nasty,

Obsessive,

Paranoid,

Questioning,

Reject,

Self-centred,

Tearful,

Unhappy,

Vicious,

Weak,

Xhausted,

Yester-year,

Zzzzzzz!

So there you have it! My view of me on a bad day.......lets hope tomorrow is a brighter.

(I have to add a little at this point to say that when db read this entry he provided me with his own A-Z list. It began Amazingly Analytical. Beautifully Bossy. Caringly Clingy. Deliciously Demanding…….you get the picture. It didn’t solve the world but it made me smile and glow and that is what we were about…..making each other feel glowy and loved)

No comments:

Post a Comment