Wednesday 10 June 2009

Passport at The Ready

I am off to Portugal for a few days for a holiday with 5 girl friends and so there will be a gap in my postings for a while.

Will I resume my posts when I return? I am not sure. There are a few more, but I began this blog to work over all the things that had brought me to this point in my life from the last two and half years.

Has it helped me? Hmmm, thats a toughy.

Am I feeling any better for posting them? Again I am not sure, they have served the purpose of reminding of moments I had forgotten and have looked at differently with hindsight ( awonderful thing that should be available from all good Opticians free of charge!).

After my holiday I have some soul searching and decisions to make so I will perhaps use my blog to empty my mind and formulate thoughts in a different way.

Thank you for all of you who have read so far....... see you when I am tanned and relaxed!

No comments:

Post a Comment