Tuesday 12 October 2010

My Silence

My darling Mummy is extremely ill. We were warned to expect the worse this last weekend but it seems she is still fighting....
I am exhausted and emotional and trying to be brave for everyone.
I read all your blogs when I get a moment to catch up and lose myself in your words, funnies and antics. I just can't write any of my own at the moment. Part of me wants to rant and rave into the page ...... but I just can't.

Keep writing guys, they are my moments escape from what is going on here.....and I shall be back when I can..
x

2 comments:

  1. You must only write when you feel it necessary and appropriate. I am so very sorry to hear of your mum. We'll all be here when you feel strong enough to share your thoughts.

    Take care, CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of love your way xxx

    ReplyDelete